Brantford Nissan is looking for a Service Advisor to join our growing team. We offer a competitive compensation plan, group benefit program, and a dynamic team environment.
As a member of our service team you will ensure that customers receive prompt, courteous, and effective service. You’ll take ownership of the customer’s experience by carrying out those additional assignments that allow the dealership to leave a positive impression with the customer.
• Provide concierge support for all owner inquiries, whether phone or in person, to assure the customer does not get mishandled.
• Ensure the daily inventory of technicians’ time is consistently sold to service customers.
• Distribute work between technicians efficiently.
• Answer technical questions about vehicle problems, warranties, services, and repairs.
• Maintain Customer Happiness scores at or above company standards.
• Assist in diagnosing vehicle problems; order parts and tools as necessary.
• Reinforces company policies and adheres to company standards.
• Encourages compliance with applicable laws and regulations.
• Maintain good working relationship with factory(s) and foster positive employee relations.
Organized and friendly personality
• Demonstrated ability to manage others
• Time management skills
• Fantastic communication skills with your customers
• Professional, well-groomed personal appearance
• Consistent record of service and sales success
• Strong record of positive customer satisfaction results
• Team oriented and self-motivated
• Able to work with little supervision
• Clean driving record and valid driver’s license
• Previous automotive experience a must
• Experience with CDK and/or ADP an asset
Ready to apply? Please send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Brantford Nissan is an equal opportunity employer. If you require accommodations during the recruitment process, please indicate this in advance.