Purchasing pre-owned vehicles can be tough. Oftentimes, customers are looking to save on new-vehicle sticker price, but don’t want to skimp on quality, performance, and added new-car perks like factory warranties and low financing rates. With this in mind, Nissan created a program specifically for pre-owned buyers – the Nissan Certified Pre-Owned (CPO) vehicle program.
So, what is Nissan CPO?
Nissan’s Certified Pre-Owned Vehicle (CPO) program provides buyers searching for a pre-owned Nissan added peace of mind. In order to qualify for the program, each certified pre-owned vehicle must be less than six years old, have a clean CarProof report, and must pass a comprehensive 155-point inspection. Added perks like financing from 1.49%, roadside assistance, and a 12-month/20,000 km powertrain warranty are an added bonus of this already killer program.
All about the inspection
Every Certified Pre-Owned vehicle goes through a rigorous 155-point inspection to check that all major components meet Nissan’s standards. The inspection includes:
- CarProof™ Comprehensive Vehicle History Report
- 10-point Pre-inspection and VIN Validation
- 16-Point Comprehensive Road Test
- 32-point Inspection of Engine and Related Systems
- 14-point Inspection of Braking, Suspension and Steering Systems
- 9-point Inspection of Transmission/Drive Systems
- 7-point Inspection of Wheels and Tires
- 26-point Inspection of Body and Exterior
- 36-point Inspection of Interior Amenities
- 5-point Inspection of Supplemental Restraint Systems
Warranty? Yes please.
In addition to a comprehensive 155-point inspection, each CPO vehicles comes with a standard 12-month/20,000 km powertrain warranty to safeguard your vehicle and your wallet. That means any covered repair will be completed at no cost to you for the duration of your warranty, including:
- Rental vehicle assistance
- Towing assistance
- Oil & oil filter changes
- Premium Roadside Assistance
For pre-owned vehicle shoppers looking for added perks and peace of mind, CPO is a perfect is a great fit. Plus, with financing rates from 1.49%, buyers can get behind the wheel without breaking the bank.